Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Giveaway at Eager Hands!~

12:37 PM - By Unknown 0



In between a couple of projects at the moment- both involve a baby shower I'm co-hosting this Saturday. What is with all the baby girls lately? Not that I'm complaining. Pink doesn't happen much in a household of males.





But the reason I'm popping in is to tell you about a giveaway over at Eager Hands- Lora is a lovely woman, with a lovely Etsy shop and she is celebrating her 1,000 th sale! She's giving away a really sweet necklace with the words 'blessed' and 'thankful' on it. So go on over and check out her blog and her shop!








Okay- back to sewing and cutting. And hopefully more posts if I can find time to upload more photos from our trip. Have a fabulous day! :)


Cheers!

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 comments:

    Popular Posts

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 season hours. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top