Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

All the Autumn's Joy ~Gratitude for Today~

6:38 PM - By Unknown 0

I really believe that Thankfulness should by expressed in all seasons, but with Thanksgiving only two weeks away, November is a time for extra reflection.
And so . . . 

Seven things I'm thankful for today . . .


Morning sunshine that makes the house glow.

A certain furry someone that I happen to know.

A pile of firewood ready for burning.

My first garden pepper- red it is turning!

An outdoor companion while gardening takes place.

Cuddling this boy and kissing his face!

The dreaded 'rag' laundry load, folded and done.

A cup of Earl Grey while I chat with Older son.

And is case you hadn't noticed, I'm quite thankful for this-
A naughty but wonderful kitty named 'Twist'!

Cheers!

About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 comments:

    Popular Posts

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 season hours. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top