Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

All the Autumn's Joys ~Autumn's Decoration Inspiration~

11:45 AM - By Unknown 0


I LOVE to decorate my home for each season. I love to walk into my front rooms and see that whatever is outdoors through the windows is also scattered here and there inside my home. 
It helps me live TODAY-
 "Today it is November" I remind myself. "The season of Autumn".
"Today there is slanting Autumnal sunshine, bright and waning leaves, pale blue skies, a chilly breeze."
"Today I will cut back in the garden for winter. Today I will wear a scarf when I go out. Today I will make a warm and hearty meal for my family."

As much as I try to plan ahead, I don't want to miss TODAY!

So, today I want to share some of the little bits of my home that remind me of the possibilities for the days that are right now.












































However your day is spent, may it be enjoyed in the moment!

Cheers!

About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 comments:

    Popular Posts

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 season hours. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top