Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

~Paper and Paints~

11:33 PM - By Unknown 0

Just a quick 'hello'~
I've been doing a little something with paper and watercolors which I will have to wait to share for a bit.
It's been nice to be creative after nearly three months without the heart or desire. Only problem is every muscle in my back and neck are screaming from the intensity I tend to get into anytime I am creating.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Things are very quiet here with the Oldest away at Youth Winter Camp. The Younger is begging for a Lord of the Rings marathon, and if the weather continues to be wet and cold, I may have to oblige him.

How is your weekend- doing anything fun or creative?

Cheers!


Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 comments:

    Popular Posts

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 season hours. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top