Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

~It IS Spring, Right?~

12:05 PM - By Unknown 0

This is what we woke to this morning. 


Yes, the cold, white stuff was three inches deep. We have now had more snow in the month of March than in all the winter months combined this year. My poor forsythia- it looks so cold all huddled in it's snowy blanket!

However, the boys were not one bit sad- 
this means snowballs!

(sorry these pictures aren't the best- they were taken through the window)

Do you notice there is a monkey in the yard?
He was doing his best to fill the fire-pit in with snow.


It seems there has been more spring inside than outside this week. And where I live, this is very unusual!

Here is a little 'spring' something I made as a birthday gift for a very dear friend.
I've made these before (all different designs), but it's been a good nine months since and it took way longer to get through than anticipated. I'm eager to make another one right away so I can better remember how I've done it and improve upon it.

So here it is 'leaning' . . .

and here it is 'hanging'.

And a card of course.
(three March birthdays down, three more to go!)

On a separate note:
Things are really tough right now, in just about every way.
Any prayers for myself and my family would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all! I hope your day is much more 'spring-like' than mine!

Cheers!

About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 comments:

    Popular Posts

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 season hours. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top