| myself: minus 30 years |
This pretty much sums up this season of life for me:
emotionally and mentally a mess
obviously trying to deal with too many necessary things at one time-
things that start you wondering: IS it necessary?
Or is this desperate clutching just gonna make me a fool in the end?
In the end- what do I REALLY need?
(besides a better sense of fashion)
Could I just put it all down and let God hand me something better?
Because at some point, we have to graduate to a cup.
Grow up and let God do the filling.
The way we tend to call living leaves a lot of holes.
Decisions need to be made and still- I just don't know.
But I'm thinking that if I go ahead and empty my fists clenched in anger, entitlement and fear
then I'll finally be free to hold some answers and some dreams.
" I don't ask you to bless what I have decided to do, but give me GRACE to discover and to live what You have dreamed for me."
~Michel Quoist
Cheers!
About the Author

0 comments: