Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

~All the Autumn's Joys~ THAT Number

6:01 PM - By Unknown 0

 Yesterday the table was set . . .
the gifts were opened . . .

and a milestone was celebrated.

For better or for worse. . . 

 the Oldest turned 13.

See this guy here?
Hands down, this boy has been the greatest Autumn gift and joy I've ever been given.
(of course I say that now- ask me in three years when he wants my car keys!)

I love you Mr. Teen-
and while you enjoy being a source of angst for this mama
I'll enjoy being a source of embarrassment for you! ;)
Happy Thirteenth!

Cheers!

About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 comments:

    Popular Posts

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 season hours. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top