Due to a plantar's wart on my heel causing me to compensate enough to therefore inflame my knees and hips (talk about the ankle-bone connected to the knee-bone!), I haven't done a whole lot of Valentine decorating to date.
Or anything else 'active' for that matter.
Just a couple little things here and there between the must do's and icing my knees.
It's all fine though- really.
It's given me the perfect excuse to let some of the urgent chores go to other family members.
(as in "Poor mom can barely move! *sniff* Guess she shouldn't make dinner tonight- too much standing")
;)
It's also bought me the time to sit and watercolor again.
*YAY!*
(It's been almost 9 months!)
So here's a little sneak peek at some of what I've been up to.
Shhh . . . this little valentine is for the cat-lover in our family- the Youngest.
There's more, but I'll have to unveil them after the holiday so they stay a surprise. :)
Anyone else working on valentines?
Cheers!




About the Author

0 comments: