Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 11, 2013

~ For the Garden and Me ~

10:16 PM - By Unknown 0

Just one of the many things I've been up to in the last couple of weeks.

Decoupaging a gardening journal.

It took five days of on-again-off-again exatco-knifing but I finally finished it. And I loved every second. Cutting can be so soothing.


I choose to highlight a very prominent flower found in my garden.
It seemed appropriate.



Music and weeds. That is definitely how I see my garden.
I hum and sing as I dig and pull- and just like the cutting and gluing, I am soothed.
Smoothed out. Refreshed. Made new.


Cheers!

About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 comments:

    Popular Posts

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 season hours. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top